Monday, January 5, 2009

Before 2009

I have recently become interested in blogging after keeping up on a lot of my friends sites and seeing how fun it is to view the happenings in their lives, but I have A LOT of catching up to do!! I hope you are interested in doing some reading because in just the last 3 months...so much has happened with our beautiful little boy and I want to get it all out there for you to read!

I'd hope to keep up with this blog for 2009, but our most exciting news started in October 2008 so let's start there!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jaxson Kale Wheeler born: 10/10/2008 12:34 pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
8lbs. 4 oz. 20.5 inches

His beautiful room was all painted and ready for him thanks to his Grandma Myser's beautiful paint job! We never found out the gender of our miracle so his room is a gender neutral, brown patchwork teddy bears.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment