Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding weekend!

(I am backdating this post a bit)

This weekend our amazing friends Brian and Heather got married! They both live in Arkansas so it was a great opportunity for us to leave Jaxson with Ryan's parents. They don't get to see him very often and I knew I wouldn't really want to miss all of the reception at the wedding by having to put Jaxson to bed. Ryan's parents house is sort of on the way to Arkansas so we headed there Thursday after work, spent the night and headed out without Jaxson on Friday morning!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Newlyweds! Brian and Heather Nickerson!

Of course, he was fantastic for his Grammy! She even had his pictures taken while he was with them. I haven't seen them yet, but I heard he was a "ham" for the camera! I hope to get a sample of those up soon. They spent time at the ballpark watching games and he had a really great time, although we had a rough drive home. We met Ryan's parents in Monet, MO where his Great-Grandmother lives so that we could get our 5 generation picture from his side of the family since we have one for my side.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My maternal 5 generations! My great-grandfather is 101 in this picture and will be 102 this month! Jaxson was only a few weeks old.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ryan's maternal 5 generations! Jaxson was almost 10 months old in this photo, but he is a lucky kid to have so many Grandparents who love him!

Well, including this weekend we will be Jaxson free the next 3 of 4 weekends. I had a great time this weekend and I did pretty good without him. Really, beter than I thought I would do, but we'll see how long that lasts with a 3 day insurance class mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment