Monday, April 26, 2010

Our First Family Photos!



I am such a procrastinator and Ryan HATES pictures so these are our first professional pics together since Jaxson was born!  Can you believe that?  He is 18 months old now!  He has had some pics taken of him before thanks to surprises by both Grandma and Grammy, but none with us all together!  Most of these pics are of him too, but we got a great one of us together thanks to this lovely lady!!

Check these out!

The Wheeler's - 2010


Those are my parents, Dave & Sandi and my younger brother Roth!



Thanks again Laura!!  LOVE THEM!!
Now I just need to find some time to get some of these together into a new header or banner for my blog...although sweet and tiny the pics that are on there are so outdated ;)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize these were your first official family photos :) Glad I could help...I'm honored!! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! What a sweet little family you have! I can't believe how tall Jaxon is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! Great family photos!! Jaxson is getting sooooo big!! He is going to break some hearts when he gets older!! :)

    ReplyDelete