Friday, October 15, 2010

Jaxson turns 2!!

Last weekend my little boy turned into a toddler!  He is officially 2 years old!  In some ways he has always seemed a little older to me with his advanced vocabulary and direction following skills along with him being 98% potty trained, but the official birthday is such a big milestone and such a final ending to the baby stage!  It made me a little sad and gave me a bit of *BABY FEVER!*  Not sure how ready we are to tackle that new stage yet, but there is a small little itch!
I'll let you enjoy the pictures.  We had a Mickey Mouse birthday party since Jaxson LOVES Mickey!  We asked for no presents this year since we figured he'd be more excited about all the decorations this year anyway and we collected funds to buy him what we like to call the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"  We got him a big wooden swing set for the backyard that will hopefully last him (and his potential brothers and/or sisters) a very long time!



52" Mickey Mouse Balloon

The Mickey Mouse cake!  I think it turned out pretty good!


Jaxson seeing his Mickey balloons!



This face is what he makes when you ask him to smile!



Mickey hat and his new lawn chair!  He LOVES that chair!

Trying to find out how the musical card works!


Uncle Dustin and Jax

Here is a small photo of the "Clubhouse"  Thanks for all who made it possible.  We can't wait to get the yard ready and get it put up sometime next spring for him to play on!  It even has a cute little picnic table that he can sit at!  We will enjoy it for years to come!


Jaxson gets his pictures taken tomorrow in his Fall mini-session by this lovely lady.  She took our family pics earlier this year and I can't wait to see the new ones!   I'll get them posted as soon as I get them and if you watch her blog you could see a preview, but if you don't see Jax you will see more of her other amazing work!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling Ansley is about to turn 1!! makes me soooo sad :( They grow up so fast! Happy Bday Jaxson

    ReplyDelete