Thursday, March 3, 2011

Been a LONG LONG time!

OK, so it has been like 4 months since I blogged anything!  We have been super busy in our house and I just haven't been feeling up to it, I guess!

I'll try to get you all caught up one of these days, but for now I just have one thing to talk about.  Most of you who actually read this already know, BUT WE ARE EXPECTING BABY WHEELER #2!!!

We will be due around the end of October or 1st couple of days of November.  Jaxson will turn 3 on October 10th so it will be a pretty good age difference and I think Jaxson is ready to be a Big Brother!!  Again, I will try to catch you up on the last 4 months soon and keep you updated on the baby!

LOVE YOU ALL! (If there is anyone out there who reads this)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats! I am so excited for your sweet little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! :) Congrats to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That's so exciting.
    Jaxson can't be almost 3 ;(

    ReplyDelete