Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Praise God!

I am thanking God over and over the last few days for my little guy! Not that I wasn't thankful for him before, but it is amazing how things come into perspective when something tragic happens....
I heard about Cora's story through a friend's blog. She was a beautiful 11 month old baby who was having some ear infections. Her parents took her to the doctor who found stage 4 cancer on her liver. Within just a few weeks, Cora went home to be with Jesus on Sunday. Here is a picture of her sweet family who has been weighing heavy on my heart for a while now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This family's faith was so strong through the whole thing and now I thank God to have my little Jax in my life no matter how long we have him. It really makes you treasure every day with them! You can read Cora's story here and find out how to donate to making Cora's playground a reality.

Aren't children really a blessing from God??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment