Monday, February 23, 2009

Prayers please!

02-25-09: Apparently doctors can be wrong! (*NOOO!!* Sarcasm!) Yesterday they thought Eric had a blood clot on his optic nerve. Today, it appears, it really WAS a stroke and they have operated to relieve the pressure. He will have a recovery ahead. If we only knew a good physical therapist?? (If you didn't know...that is Eric's profession!)

UPDATE: We know that Eric did not have a stroke! He passed all the tests to rule it out and his vision seems to be returning slowly. That is all the info I have right now, but I will let you know as soon as we hear anything today!


I have seen how fast these blogs can get news to people and the power of prayer is amazing so I am asking for your help!

My husband's close friends are needing some prayers. Darcy and Eric Baldonado....Ryan has always called Darcy his "sister" because they were close growing up although Eric and Darcy are older than we are, but great close church friends! They are in Branson this weekend and Eric collapsed. Ryan's mom was the first call after the ambulance so we have very little information at this point, but he was throwing up, collapsed and at this point cannot see. I hope to have some information soon, but the ambulance hadn't even picked him up yet.

They are away from home and have a very young daughter...I am unsure if she was with them or not. Please keep them in your thoughts or prayers as we await the news!

Thank you will all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment