Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jaxson goes to Branson...

Jaxson spent a weekend in Branson with my mom and her side of the family for the annual DJSKK reunion (pronounced DeJeskee, it stands for all the daughters in the group Debbie, Jana, Sandi, Kathy and Kim)

My Dad had to stay behind due to an unexpected death at his work so he had to fill in, but my mom and my brother took Jaxson along...here are some photos that she brought me.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom, Jaxson and Roth during family pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Grandfather Chuck and Jaxson

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Playing with Aunt Debe in the "Baby Jail"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Walking baby, checking out the camera set-up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jaxson and Uncle Roth

Of course, Mommy and Daddy enjoyed some nice quiet time while Jaxson was gone. I spent some time with my Dad and got to sleep in on Sunday. I missed Jaxson a lot, but got to get some housework done and really relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment