Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Give me a chance to save you some money!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Call me and let me quote your auto, home, umbrella, motorcycle, boat or RV. Our office also has the capability to quote your Life or Health policy.

If we can save you money on your insurance we'd be glad to do it! If we can't then you'll know that you are in the best place you can be. No pressure, no hard feelings if it doesn't work out, but who can't use some savings these days!!

My agency is a Trusted Choice Agent with the ability to write with several companies including Allstate, Progressive, State Auto, Nationwide and many others!! Just ask for me...we can do everything over the phone or by email or mail!
I'd appreciate any business opportunity that you have for you or for your friends (but you have to live in Kansas...sorry!! I'm not licensed outside the state.)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new business venture!!! Cole and I recently had quotes run, and looks like we're getting some pretty good rates right now - the friend who ran them couldn't beat our current provider. BUT if we ever decide to review them again, we'll be sure to let you know!!

    ReplyDelete