Friday, April 3, 2009

Chewing...drooling...chewing...drooling!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Even while watching TV nearly upside down...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Whole hand?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Slobbery smiles!! The best!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And then he fell asleep...in the strangest position...not sure how this was comfortable??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just love watching him every day...he is such a sweet, sweet baby!!

2 comments:

  1. Here I am, catching up on your blogs! Is he getting teeth or just a that, "I'm a baby and I drool" phase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has two teeth on the bottom...we've had about a two week break now with no other teeth so I'm expecting some soon.

    ReplyDelete