Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend Day 1

Saturday we had Easter with my parents in Winfield. Ryan had to work, but we had Jaxson open his Easter basket (filled with candy for mom and dad ;) without him. We had a good time and got some great photos! Jaxson wore his outfit that Grandfather and Gran got him and he looked so adorable!!!

Jaxson and "hop bunny"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jaxson trying to eat the candy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jaxson playing with his basket and eggs
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jaxson and Grandma
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Shut up Grandma! It's my turn"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We drove to Fort Scott Saturday afternoon to visit Ryan's parents, but I think I'll just throw all of that on to Day 2 because there is a lot to see! I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

1 comment: